Introducing the Ergoaby Aerloom
Introducing the Ergobaby Aerloom, a First-of-its-Kind Baby Carrier
The NEW Ergobaby Aerloom carrier is made to fit to parents’ daily lives, empowering them to live active, on-the-go lifestyles with baby, while still feeling like themselves. Through its FormaKnit fabric and streamlined design, this carrier redefines the way parents think of comfort through fit, lighter weight, and airflow.
Aerloom’s innovation is in how it’s made. Each carrier is artfully crafted from premium Formaknit Fabric, a lightweight yet durable, machine-knit fabric, made by knitting strands of yarn seamlessly into unique patterns. A true feat of engineering, Aerloom delivers unparalleled stretch, support, and breathability, allowing parents to keep baby close without extra bulk.
Formaknit is made with 87% post-consumer recycled polyester, the equivalent of about 26 water bottles (with cap) per carrier! Every Aerloom is knitted to shape and trimmed to spec, meaning less waste in the manufacturing process, and it arrives with parents in eco-conscious packaging, helping it to boast a lighter carbon footprint.
Adjusting from newborn to toddler (7-35lbs / 3.2-15.9kg), without the need for an infant insert, Aerloom offers three carry positions: front inwards, outwards and back carry. It is also one of the lightest structured carriers on the market, weighing less than 1.5lbs (0.68kg) and is incredibly well ventilated. Seamlessly knit into the carrier’s back panel and shoulder straps, the ventilation keeps parent and baby cool when out and about or during exercise.
The carrier is available in Charcoal Black alongside limited-edition colourways Grey, Blue and Multicolour Black, and rolls up compactly for storage when not in use. A large, zippered pocket on the waistbelt fits phone, keys, and cards.
Like each product in the Ergobaby range, Aerloom supports baby in a hip-healthy “M” shape position, at all stages and in all positions.
Key features of Ergobaby’s Aerloom:
- Premium Formaknit fabric: A lightweight yet durable, machine-knit fabric, engineered to achieve the desired stretch, support, and breathability in all the right areas without extra bulk.
- A lighter carbon footprint: 87% of the knit fabric is made with recycled polyester, the carrier’s design means less waste in the manufacturing process, and it arrives in eco-conscious packaging
- Lightweight: one of the lightest structured carriers on the market (less than 0.68kg)
- Flexibility: Accommodates three carry positions: front facing parent, front facing out, back carry
- Adapts to baby’s growth: Newborn to toddler (7-35lbs / 3.2-15.9kg)
- Exceptional comfort: Specially shaped shoulder straps and lumbar waistbelt adjust the carrier to a range of body types
- Ergonomic design: Stretchy, supportive fabric moulds to baby’s bum for a supported, ergonomic, ‘M’-shape seating position
- Everyday convenience: The large, zippered pocket fits phone, keys, and cards. When not in use, the carrier rolls up compactly for storage and is machine washable.
The Aerloom retails at SGD399 and is available here on WOWMOM.