There's nothing more exciting than the journey to motherhood. But the strain of pregnancy on your body and back? Not so exciting. That's why we created the Upsie Belly® pregnancy support band to help provide belly and back support where and when you need it most.
Our popular Upsie Belly® was designed to lift your belly, support your back, and stabilize your pelvic area, which can help:
- Ease back aches by redistributing belly weight and reducing the strain on your back muscles
- Soothe an aching back with included hot/cold gel pack
- Alleviate pelvic pain by limiting the mobility of your pelvic joints
- Relieve pressure on your bladder
- Increase postural stability, which can weaken during pregnancy as your center of gravity shifts
- Reduce discomfort during exercise
- Ultra-soft viscose from bamboo fabric
- SecureStretch™ molds to your body
- 12" of adjustability with our anti-dig closure
- Hot/cold therapy gel pack fits neatly into the back pocket
WOWMOM is proud of its curation of local and international brands on one website.
We are pleased to offer free delivery for orders above SGD30. For orders below SGD30, there will be a SGD4.50 delivery fee.
For orders placed before 9am (on Mondays to Fridays, excluding Public Holidays) and fulfilled by WOWMOM, we aim to deliver your order by the next working day.
For orders placed after 9am (on Mondays to Fridays, excluding Public Holidays) and fulfilled by WOWMOM, we may take 1-2 working days to process your order. Once your parcel has been picked up by our courier, your parcel will then be delivered within 1-2 working days.
Please note that there may be delays during sale periods or if you have requested for gift wrapping services.
For orders fulfilled directly by the Brand, they may take 2-4 working days to process your order.
If the product is located overseas, delivery time will take between 1-2 weeks.
Please refer to our Returns Policy here.
Please note that there will be no refund or exchanges allowed for food products or undergarments unless the product is defective (e.g. the packaging was open when received).
Question: What is the difference between the Upsie Belly and the Belly Wraps?
A: The Upsie Belly® offers abdominal and back support (includes a hot/cold gel pack that fits in a convenient pocket), for use during pregnancy, while the Belly Wraps offer compression, for use after pregnancy.
Yes, you can use the Upsie Belly® after pregnancy, by turning it around and wearing it with a warm gel pack to soothe a recovering belly. However, it is not a compression garment.