Over-the-top comfy from bump to baby. The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra is the ultimate seamless comfortable experience. It is the perfect everyday at home on-the-go anytime nursing bra. The luxuriously soft fabric molds to your changing shape so that you can wear it throughout pregnancy and nursing.
- Luxuriously soft seamless and wire-free for added comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric hugs your changing shape
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Removable foam inserts for shape and discretion
- Easy alpha sizing
- Proprietary easy open and close one-handed Bravado B nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- This style has been tested and is certified to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
- requirements which ensures products are free from harmful substances
- Material (Exclusive of trim): Main body: 92% nylon, 8% spandex; Bottom band: 87% nylon, 13% spandex; Foam insert lining: 100% polyester; Foam: 100% polyurethane
Shop the Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra collection here.
WOWMOM is proud of its curation of local and international brands on one website. As you may purchase products from multiple sellers in a single order, your order may be fulfilled separately, depending on where the products and/or brands are located.
Unless otherwise stated, orders will be fulfilled by WOWMOM in Singapore.
We are pleased to offer free delivery for orders above SGD30. For orders below SGD30, there will be a SGD4.50 delivery fee.
We typically require 1-2 working days to process your order. Once your parcel has been picked up by our courier, your parcel will then be delivered within 1-3 working days. Please note that there may be slight delay during sale periods or if you have requested for gift wrapping.
If the product is located overseas, delivery time will take between 1-2 weeks.
Please refer to our Returns Policy here.
Please note that there will be no refund or exchanges allowed for food products or undergarments unless the product is defective (e.g. the packaging was open when received).
How to size your nursing bra
Sizing is a 3-step process, which we've made easy for you to follow here. Before you begin:
1. Have a measuring tape, pen and paper ready
2. You will also need to be in front of a mirror
3. Wear a non-padded bra that reflects your true shape
4. You’ll need to determine your rib band and cup size measurements in inches.
Step 1: Rib Band Measurement
Measure your chest above your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between band sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
Step 2: Cup Size Measurement
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size.
Step 3: Do The Math
Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size (1=A, 2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=E)
Rib band measurement: 34"
Cup size measurement: 38"
Cup size: 38-34 = 4 = D
Your nursing bra size is a 34D.