Designed to be long enough to cover a growing belly and coupled with our easy-to-use nursing B-clips, the Classic Nursing Cami can easily transition with mum from pregnancy through to breastfeeding. A versatile cami with a smooth exterior and clean lines makes it a perfect layering piece. And, beneath it all is a supportive built-in shelf bra, which is one less thing to think about. Don’t worry, we’ve got her covered.
- Soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric hugs her changing shape
- Supportive built-in shelf bra with no back closure
- Removable foam inserts for shape and discretion for pregnancy and nursing
- Clean styling for layering versatility
How to size your nursing bra
Sizing is a 3-step process, which we've made easy for you to follow here. Before you begin:
1. Have a measuring tape, pen and paper ready
2. You will also need to be in front of a mirror
3. Wear a non-padded bra that reflects your true shape
4. You’ll need to determine your rib band and cup size measurements in inches.
Step 1: Rib Band Measurement
Measure your chest above your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between band sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
Step 2: Cup Size Measurement
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size.
Step 3: Do The Math
Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size (1=A, 2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=E)
Rib band measurement: 34"
Cup size measurement: 38"
Cup size: 38-34 = 4 = D
Your nursing bra size is a 34D.