Why swaddle? Securing your baby's arms in a swaddle position prevents the startle reflex, thereby helping a baby sleep better and longer. The Plum Swaddle Suit is designed to be used from birth until your baby starts showing signs on rolling (at approximately 3-4 months). Once your baby starts showing signs of rolling, then it is time to transition into a sleepbag.
The Plum Swaddle Suit won Gold in the Australian Mother and Baby Awards 2018.
- A combination of a romper and swaddle, requiring nothing to be worn underneath
- Baby's arms secured with velcro
- Romper design allows baby's legs to fall out naturally and allows freedom of movement in the hips and legs for healthy hip development
- Double ended zip for easy nappy change
- Envelope opening to keep feet cool or warm as necessary
- Tested and approved by British Safety Standards. Perfect for room temperature 24-27°C
- Small: Newborn to 3.5kg
Care instructions: Wash separately before wear. Machine wash 40°C. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron.
WOWMOM is proud of its curation of local and international brands on one website. As you may purchase products from multiple sellers in a single order, your order may be fulfilled separately, depending on where the products and/or brands are located.
Unless otherwise stated, orders will be fulfilled by WOWMOM in Singapore.
We are pleased to offer free delivery for orders above SGD30. For orders below SGD30, there will be a SGD4.50 delivery fee.
We typically require 1-2 working days to process your order. Once your parcel has been picked up by our courier, your parcel will then be delivered within 1-3 working days. Please note that there may be slight delay during sale periods.
If the product is located overseas, delivery time will take between 1-2 weeks.
Please refer to our Returns Policy here.
Please note that there will be no refund or exchanges allowed for food products or undergarments unless the product is defective (e.g. the packaging was open when received).